PROCESS MASTERS is in the Business of Designing, Developing and Manufacturing Food Processing Equipments. This kind of business is very peculiar business which involves carious first time things. Every customer is a new customer with new requirements and product specification which is in terms of technology, a challenging job but in terms of normal manufacturing activities becomes rather unplanned activity for routine and regular production. The production involved following activities:
1. Knowing exact requirement of the customer for their proposed activity of production and the final end product expected by them.
2. Designing the equipment with technical perfection on drawing board to suit the customer requirement to have the end product as expected.
3. Get the drawing approved from the customer.
4. Quote for the equipment and have the order with all terms and conditions.
5. Draw a detailed bill of material for the equipment to be manufactured.
6. Procurement of material as per bill of material drawn.
7. Manufacture the equipment stage wise as specified in the drawing.
8. Test the equipment for performance desired.
9. To come over the problems which are bound to occur which requires technical high competence.
10. After successful, get inspection of the customer done at our site for primary clearance.
11. Dispatch of equipment to customer’s site.12. Carry out the installation of the equipment at customer’s site. Carry out the trail run to the customer’s satisfaction.
Rated by 16 Users